Changes to AMS on Jan. 31, 2017 include the following:
- Improvements to the workflow and questions in road permit applications.
- Enhancements to allow applicants to establish new well bottom-hole locations as part of well permit amendments.
- Changes to the Spatial Data Submission Standards and Shapefile Templates for Short Term Water Use to allow for entry of correct Surface Dugout Volumes.
- The Land Status tab and the Activity Land tab will now display the type of land for applications on permissioned land.
- Making the project description document and description for each First Nations consultation a mandatory requirement.
- Enhancements to the First nations tab which include:
- Making the project description document and description for each First Nations consultation a mandatory requirement. More details on this are found here (add link).
- A change in requirements for applications on private land outside of First Nations Treaty 8 areas. Applicants will now be required to contact a Commission Authorizations Manager prior to completing their application, to determine if First Nations consultation is required. If not, the applicant will be required to upload a ‘confirmation’ from the Authorizations Manager stating that First Nations consultation is not required for the application.
Please see the AMS webpage for more details.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Service / System: