Changes to AMS in July 2017 include the following:
- Changing the ability for users to edit some spatially derived NTS/DLS location data in the application. This update will allow applicants to edit some location fields if their NTS/DLS coordinates differ from the spatial data uploaded - however, the user must provide a rationale to why it was changed. In addition, some location fields will be locked in this update to improve data integrity. For applications that are In Progress and In Revision, users may need to reprocess any spatial data altered with this change, and provide a rationale for any locations entered that differ from the spatial data. Please see the guide to this release for more information.
- Adding the ability for users to add a bottom hole within a new well application on a well that has received a Certificate of Restoration (CoR).
- Adding the ability to select multiple Prime Mover types and provide Count and Power values for the respective Prime Movers for compressor/pump facility equipment.
- Changing the date restriction for historical facility applications from Jan. 1, 2000 to Oct. 4, 2010. This gives users the flexibility to submit historical facility information for facility applications approved on or before Oct. 4, 2010.
- Changing the date restriction for historical pipeline submissions from Jan 1, 2000 to Jan. 1, 2007. This gives users the flexibility to submit historical pipeline information for the pipeline applications approved on or before Jan. 1, 2007.
- Displaying the revision description rationale (that users must fill out when submitting a revision) in the Overview tab, below the application description. This will enable users to see at a glance why an application was revised.
- Removing the spatially derived calculated pipeline length field and related validations from AMS.
- Adding a revision version number to the Spatial Data Upload tab.
- Adding the revision version in the print application history. This will enable users to be able to see which revision version is printed.
- Adding functionality to allows users to add multiple recipients for permit distribution in the Overview screen. The recipients must be present in the Commission’s Corporate Registry.
- Fixing the missing contact details information from the Commission’s Corporate registry to AMS.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Service / System: