Changes to AMS and AMS Payment on March 24, 2017 include the following:
- Enhancing data integrity by restricting the manual overwrite of some fields in AMS. Certain fields in AMS are spatially derived from the geometry of the shapefile, such as calculated areas, lengths and UTM coordinates. These spatially-derived fields are inherent to the geometry of the shapefile, so in order to ensure consistency these fields will be restricted from manual overwrite.
- Restricting the ability to create a duplicate proposed amendment application when an existingamendment application exists with a status of ‘In Progress’ (Release date estimated April 6, 2017).
- Improving the validation and error message generated by duplicate Changes In and About a Stream Location IDs.
- Adding the ability in AMS Payment for a billing company (i.e. a parent company) to be able to authorize and make payments on behalf of another company or subsidiary company. Please note that only one company at a time will be authorized to access invoices and pay fees on behalf of an applicant company.
- Modifying the Purchase Order field in AMS Payment so that it is optional.
- Bank information will be masked for the ePay Financial Admin security role on the ‘Edit Bank Account’ screen.
Friday, March 24, 2017
Service / System: