Changes to eSubmission on Feb. 24, 2017 include the following:
General changes to eSubmission
- Search criteria and search results are now retained when a user navigates away from a search.
- The zoom extent in the map viewer has been increased in order to display smaller areas with greater detail.
- Spatial files submitted as part of Post Construction Plan, Preliminary SRW Survey Plan, Waste Disposal and Geophysical Final Plan submissions can now be downloaded.
- Users are now notified when a session is about to expire and when a session expires.
- The ‘Enter’ key now executes searches.
Changes to the Drilling section
- When spudding a well, an individual responsible for the preparation of the report must now be entered.
Summary Report of Drilling Operations (SRDO):
- SRDOs are now due 4 business days from a reported drilling activity.
- Users can now add a Conductor Casing Run Date prior to the Spud Date for a well.
- Changes to SRDO include the addition of Stage Collar, Anchor/Isolation Packer and Connection Type fields to the existing Casing / Cement section, addition of a new OGC Comments section, and the removal of the existing Tops section.
- The ability to manually add formation tops in a SRDO has been removed.
Changes to the Data Submission section
- The error message displayed to users when uploading a file with an incorrect naming convention has been simplified.
- Bottom holes flagged as no drilling to occur are no longer available for selection.
- Users can now select drilled bottom hole locations when uploading well logs.
- Submitted injection and disposal values can now be corrected for up to 6 months after submission.
- GRD – Static Pressure Test .PAS files now allow for a pressure correction value of ‘0’ if the recorder is at or close to the Mid-Point of Perforation.
- TRG – Transient Pressure and Deliverability Test .PAS files now allow for a negative Final Rate Prior to Shut-In if the pressure test type is Fall Off (Bottom Hole or AWS).
- Hydraulic Fracturing submissions are now only required for one formation where many are listed in a Notice of Operation requiring hydraulic fracturing.
Changes to the Waste Disposal section
- Pipelines can now be associated to pits.
- Pipelines can now be associated to disposals where the disposal type is Landfill From Tank.
Changes to the Geophysical Program section.
- Geophysical Final Plans can now only be submitted for programs approved since OGAA implementation in order to align with regulatory requirement for these submissions.
- Permitted geophysical program spatial data is now available to download.
Changes to the Permit Administration section
- Changes In and About a Stream can now be submitted in Post Construction Plan submissions. Permitted Changes In and About a Stream spatial data can also be downloaded in preparation for submitting Post Construction Plans.
Changes to the Water Use section
- Outstanding withdrawal volume submissions are now displayed for each month where they are due.
- Only outstanding withdrawal volume submissions from 2016 onwards are now displayed as due.
- Users can now search for Water Use approvals by Legacy OGC File #.