Do I need to submit the “FrontCounter BC Application Form for Proposed Activities within Established Section 16 or 17 Land Act Dispositions” for all applications?

No. The form is needed only for proposed activities with new land area that falls within s.16 or s.17 Land Act dispositions.  As per INDB 2019-19, this application form is not required for applications   under the Water Sustainability Act or applications that do not require additional land.