I want to access the Well Drilling Results and/or the Directional Survey Submissions page but it won’t let me?

  • To access either of these applications you need to be granted Drill Comp Prod Rep access to our system. Each company has a company administrator that can grant you this access.
  • If you do not know who your company administrator is please contact servicedesk@bcogc.ca and request the contact details.
  • Please note: You must create your login account before you can ask your company administrator for this access.