If we have an existing well, with a facility permit, and a second well on lease is drilled, do we require a new facility permit for the second well or will a facility amendment be sufficient?

This would normally require a Facility Permit Amendment, submitted through the Application Management System (AMS).

This could also be applied for with a New OGAA Application, if desired.