eSubmission is the online portal for permit holders to submit a variety of operational data directly to the Commission in order to meet regulatory and conditional data submission requirements.
Through the eSubmission portal, permit holders can submit:
- Well drilling status updates, kick reports and summary reports of drilling operations
- Well data and reports including directional surveys, tour reports, geological reports, well logs, well test data, gas and fluid analyses, hydraulic fracture data, completion/workover reports, and injection and disposal data
- Well notice of operations and flaring
- Waste disposal information
- Geophysical program information, weekly reports and final plans
- Post Construction and Statutory Right of Way Preliminary Survey plans
- Short Term Water Use withdrawal volumes
Access to eSubmission requires users have an account with the Commission. Once an account has been created, limited access is granted to eSubmission. To gain access to each of the sections, users must obtain the appropriate security roles for each permit holder they plan to make submissions on behalf of. A guide on how to create an account and set up security roles is linked from the graphic below.