eSubmission is the online portal for permit holders to submit a variety of operational data directly to the Commission in order to meet regulatory and conditional data submission requirements.
Through eSubmission, permit holders can submit:
- Well drilling submissions. E.g. Drilling status updates and Summary Reports of Drilling Operations.
- Well data submissions. E.g. Directional Surveys and Completion/Workover Reports.
- Notices. E.g. Notice of Operations.
- Well suspension submissions.
- Well integrity submissions. E.g. Surface Casing Vent Flows.
- Waste disposal submissions. E.g. Disposals and Sumps.
- Geophysical Program submissions. E.g. Weekly Reports and Geophysical Final Plans.
- Permit Administration submissions. E.g. Post Construction and Preliminary Statutory Right of Way Survey Plans.
- Short Term Water Use withdrawal volumes.
For a complete list of submission types accepted through eSubmission please refer to the eSubmission User Guide.
Access to eSubmission requires users have an account with the Commission. Once an account has been created, limited access is granted to eSubmission. To gain access to each of the sections, users must obtain the appropriate security roles for each permit holder they plan to make submissions on behalf of. A guide on how to create an account and set up security roles is linked from the graphic below.