Should pressure piping system design registration packages for oil and gas activities (other than power plant piping) be submitted to Technical Safety BC?

There is no requirement to submit these packages to Technical Safety BC, except in instances where there is a design requirement to follow CSA B51. Proponents may still choose to register for Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) for any reason and can do this through Technical Safety BC.