What are the requirements for re-licensing a facility? Do we have to re-notify the landowners and re-submit a BC-20 Application with all the supporting documentation? Are there any additional requirements?

Increasing the permitted H2S concentration of an approved facility requires a facility amendment application which must be submitted through the Application Management System submission process and landowner notification.

Decreasing the permitted H2S concentration can be done through a Notice of Intent (NOI).

Please read the applicable sections of the Oil and Gas Application Manual for the process and required documents.