What is the difference between what the Surface Rights Board can do and what the Commission can do with respect to compensation for overdue rental payments in relation to an orphan site?

The Surface Rights Board (SRB) may make a payment order against a former permit holder with interest (which may be enforced like a court order with collection options), and sometimes may administer a security fund to satisfy payment. The Commission may make payment under section 46 of OGAA from the Orphan Site Reclamation Fund administered by the Commission.